Soner Çetin met road workers, healed

Tarzan

THANK YOU FOR THE DELIVERY WORK

Houses of worship are cleaned in Yuregir

Houses of worship are cleaned in Yuregir

The mayor of Çukurova, Soner Çetin, started the morning shift at the construction site of the road workers. President Soner Çetin, who went to the construction site, had breakfast with the workers and talked to them. President Soner Çetin, thanking the workers for their dedicated work, said: “If my voice is loud, it is because I trust you. I’m talking about your work,’ he said.
The mayor of Çukurova, Soner Çetin, had breakfast with the workers at the construction site of the roadworks, where he started work in the morning, and thanked them all for their dedicated work.

President Soner Çetin recalled the words of the Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk: “The one who does his duty best is the one who loves his homeland the most,” said President Soner Çetin: “Every worker who is good for his district, municipality and job provides, intentions is the crown on our heads I emphasize that; Some of them are engaged in fatherland and nation literature, but as Atatürk said, the one who does his duty best is the one who loves his fatherland the most I am sure that the scientific staff will do your duty with this understanding. You are pouring asphalt in the heat and you are working with great difficulties. The whole burden is on your shoulders. I know how you work. Also there is a shortage of personnel. Hopefully we will solve your problems in the next asphalt season. It is not only asphalt. The burden of scientific work is heavy. All the projects we do undergo scientific work. We have Çukurova in 9 years turned into a construction site. We developed projects by making maximum use of the authority of the district municipality. Most of the burden rests on your shoulders.
On the topic of bank promotion, Chairman Soner Çetin said: “You wonder what the promotion is. Our position on this is clear. We try to offer the best conditions. When the banks filled their quota, we put this job on hold until after New Year’s. With the new salary scheme, promotion will increase as salaries increase.”

President Soner Çetin stated that living conditions were becoming increasingly difficult and said, “May God help the workers”. President Soner Çetin noted that the workers are struggling to survive in difficult conditions and said he hoped the workers would take a breather after the new year with the salary increases. President Soner Çetin stated that change is needed in Turkey to improve workers’ conditions and asked the workers to be a little more patient. President Soner Cetin continued:
“We took over the municipality with a lot of debt, but we never used it as an excuse. Even under these conditions, we cleared the debt by using the money correctly, with transparent management. We will not leave any problems in Çukurova for the upcoming asphalt season. We will make all paths like mirrors. They roar with the tree branch. The burden of the municipality rests on the shoulders of the field workers. If my voice is loud, it’s because I trust you. I’m talking about your work.”