Seyhan aims for the Super League in handball…

Tarzan

AKAY “OUR GOAL IS TO RISE TO THE SUPERLEAGUE”

Men’s handball Seyhan Belediyespor’s men’s handball team, which is in Group A of the First League, defeated Rize Güneysu Sports Club, who hosted it at Serinevler Sports Hall, on Sunday 28-25, to become the leader.

PRESIDENT AKAY BELIEVES IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

The former Adana Demirspor footballer is in the national team

The former Adana Demirspor footballer is in the national team

Seyhan Mayor Akif Kemal Akay congratulated the men’s handball team for reaching the top after an important victory and said, “We are happy with good results. We are taking firm steps towards the goal. The harmonious work of our technical team and our athletes will automatically bring success. To represent our Adana in the Super League in the handball branch. In this regard, we do not limit our support within our means. I believe we will win the championship at the end of the season.”

CAN “ IT IS IMPORTANT TO STAY ON THE TOP AT THE END OF THE LEAGUE

Gürçin Can, technical manager of Seyhan Belediyespor men’s handball team, said: “After the successful results, we reached the top. The most important thing is to stay on top at the end of the competition. On Sunday we will meet Van Erek Beş Yıldız SK in the last game of the first half. Our goal is to win and close the circuit at the top. I have complete confidence in my athletes. I would like to thank our board of directors, especially our mayor of Seyhan Akif Kemal Akay, who has not withheld their support from us.”