Opposition bloc leaders met in Adana

Tarzan

THE SERVICE OPENING OF SONER ÇETİN

CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu, who attended the mass opening and groundbreaking ceremony in Adana with IYI party chairman Akşener, called on everyone to go to the polls and vote: “When you vote, you write a result in golden letters in the history of the Republic in Turkey. You will bring democracy,” he said.

CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, IYI party chairman Meral Akşener, mayor of Istanbul Ekrem İmamoğlu, mayor of Ankara, Mansur Yavaş, mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Muhittin Insect, some CHP vice presidents and deputies attended the massive opening and groundbreaking ceremony that for the municipality of Çukurova was held. parties and guests were present.

Seyhan has made projects for 750 families

Seyhan created projects, raised “voice” for 750 families!

Opposition bloc leaders met in Adana

“EACH GAME HAS A VERY BIG BENEFIT FOR DEMOCRACY”

In his short speech, CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu called on everyone to go to the polls and vote:

* “I only want one thing from you, only one thing. You go to the ballot box, the ballot box comes and you go to vote. “I can’t go today, even if I don’t vote.” don’t say it. Go to the polls, use your vote. Each of your votes has great benefits for democracy.

* When you vote comes the principle of democracy, beauty, equality between men and women, a clean environment and separation of powers. If you vote, you can tweet freely. When you vote, you can freely criticize, and when you vote, you write a result in golden letters in the history of the Republic in Turkey, and together you bring democracy to Turkey.

* Therefore, during the election, don’t be afraid to say, ‘Well, this time I’m not going, I’m not going to vote.’ don’t say. Go to the polls and change the fate of Turkey.”
At the ceremony where IYI party chairman Akşener did not give a speech, Çukurova Mayor Soner Çetin presented a portrait of Atatürk to Kılıçdaroğlu and Akşener after the ceremony. Later, ribbons were cut for the facilities that were put into collective use and the foundations were laid for some facilities at the push of a button.