MHP deputy A. Candidate Cahit Öztok: I am at the service of my party under my leader

Tarzan

First of all, MHP deputy candidate Cahit Öztok, who celebrated the holy Ramadan of the entire Turkish-Muslim world, said in a statement:The real strength is not in the jump, but in the unwavering and determined attitude.gave the message,

Emphasizing that it is not possible to be clear if the attitude is uncertain and indecisive, the movements are unpredictable and without vision. MHP Adana Deputy A. Candidate Cahit Öztok He stated the following in his statement:

Businessman Yusuf Ayaz of YRP Distribution of the National Vision Ordinance For A. Candidate

Businessman Yusuf Ayaz A. Candidate of YRP for “Dissemination of National Opinion Decision”

“A person erodes with the tides. That’s why I, my family and my team are always on the side of this sacred cause, our position is always clear. We say never to change your position. History glorifies honorable people, not the ones who zigzag.”

“OUR KUTLU JOURNAL IS MHP, OUR LEADER IS MR. GOVERNMENT BAHÇELİ”

Cahit Öztok, the well-known and beloved Adana businessman, who is a candidate for Adana Deputy A of the Nationalist Movement Party, continues his election activities at an increasing pace. He meets his compatriots in different parts of the city and informs them about the work and objectives of his party and the People’s Alliance.

“I AM ON THE SUBMISSION OF MR STATE BAHÇELİ TILL THE END”

Öztok made the following comments while meeting with his team:

“I am at your disposal until the end of our wise leader, Mr. Devlet Bahçeli, who said, “First my country and nation, then my party. I am at the service of my party, the MHP, which values above all the defense and preservation of the future and independence of the Turkish nation, free from all political concerns. For many years I have been and will continue to serve my party and my compatriots, financially and morally, not only on the eve of elections, but always and everywhere.

“IN OUR POLITICAL UNDERSTANDING WE ARE NOT YOU”

I only have one request from all my teammates; Let us commit ourselves without delay to our party and our People’s Alliance presidential candidate, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and win the elections to be held on May 14. In our political view, there is no you and me. Our priority is not to give a chance to those who want to prevent our country and our country from rising to the level of contemporary civilizations. In other words, when it comes to the home country, the rest is details. I wish success to all my colleagues who fight and are politically active for this cause.”