Businessman Mustafa Geldi once again announces his candidacy for deputy A. of the Welfare Party

Tarzan

A well-known businessman, Mustafa Geldi, took the first step to represent Adana as a deputy in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey in the presidential and 28th parliamentary elections to be held on May 14 and applied for a parliamentary candidate.

Businessman Mustafa Geldi once again announces his candidacy for deputy A. of the Welfare Party

In handing over his documents to SKM provincial president Mehmet Çalışkan at the provincial Welfare Party building, Geldi received support from the provincial administration, district heads and many party members.

“THE PERIOD OF HOPE, LOSS AND ALTERNATIVE HAS ENDED”

Mustafa Geldi, who gave a speech after his application, stated that the people’s period of helplessness will come to an end.
gave the messages:

“We bring good news to our nation; now the period of despair, hopelessness and lack of alternatives is over. Now there is hope, there is a solution, there is an alternative. Now there is prosperity again. It is time for prosperity” It is time for the righteous and righteous to put the interests of the nation first, to confront the imperialist order. Like the representatives of Milli Gorus, with its projects that touch the farmers, traders, civil servants, low-income people, fixed wage earners, in short, all segments of society with its industrial and technological movements, education and economic models, we will make politics with our ideals of a new world, a livable, great Turkey again.”

“WE WILL TRY TO BRING ADANA TO THE TOP AGAIN”

Emphasizing that they will serve all mankind and creatures with the principle of compassion and justice in administration and sharing, Geldi continued as follows:

“It is not our bad luck that our city lags behind. We will work to bring Adana back to the top. It is the top that suits Turkey’s number one city. Our projects are ready. We also have the will to projects. By Allah’s permission, when we enter the parliament, we will dominate the understanding of management that our nation lacks. We will work non-stop for every district and neighborhood of Adana.

jrp-adana-nation-deputy-a-adayi-mustafa-geldi-44

Ahmet Reha Yeresen becomes MP A. Candidate of the MHP

Ahmet Reha Yeresen becomes MP A. Candidate of the MHP

“YRP IS THE ADDRESS TO OVERCOME THE DIFFICULTIES OF FARMERS AND TRADERS”

Mustafa Geldi, candidate for Adana deputy from the Re-Wealth Party, who added that he was a member of the Karakeçili tribe belonging to the Kayı clan of the Bozok branch of the Oghuzes, and that he had been trading for many years floated in Adana, concluded his speech with the following words;

“I know with great difficulty that both farmers and traders survive and add value to this nation and this country. They also know that the address to overcome the difficulties they are experiencing is again the Welfare Party. That is why I am a member of the Welfare Party , Adana Again Today I have submitted my candidacy for a parliamentary candidate I would like to thank our Chairman Dr. Fatih Erbakan, our Headquarters Administrators, our Provincial President Mr. Selahattin Baysal, our Provincial Administration, our party members, my very precious family and our nation. We promise that we will work in the interest of the nation if our party leaders and our nation also show their favor and send us to parliament.”