Businessman Mustafa Bozkurt Werd A. Candidate for deputy from his hometown Adana, not Istanbul

Tarzan

In the presidential and parliamentary elections for the 28th term to be held on May 14, 2023, candidates from political parties have completed their applications. In this period, one of the parties that received the most applications for nominations in Adana was again the Welfare Party. Businessman M, who completed and recently handed over his documents to SKM Provincial President Mehmet Caliskan.Master Bozkurt He also ran for Adana Welfare Party deputy candidate.

“WE WILL CARRY THE APPROACH OF POLITICS, WITH PRIORITY OF THE INTERESTS OF THE NATION, TO PARLIAMENT”

The young businessman, who has made a name for himself with his commercial activities in Istanbul, made a statement after his application; “We are preparing to transfer to parliament our understanding of politics, which prioritizes the interests of the nation, by conducting politics within the framework of the principles of the National Vision, touching every individual of our nation and embraced.” said.

“WE DID IT, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN”

Mustafa Bozkurt continued his speech as follows: “To carry on the line of our teacher Necmettin Erbakan means to implement the principles he advocates. It is again the Welfare Party that will achieve this.”

“We did it. We will do it again. Recall that during the 54th term of office, during the premiership of Necmettin Erbakan, our nation prospered and our country almost took a leap in terms of economy, health and education. With the increase of purchasing power, every segment of society found peace. Here are all these things again. We rolled up our sleeves to bring prosperity to our nation again. By Allah’s permission we are coming, Prosperity is coming again.”
Mustafa Bozkurt

“I LIVE IN ISTANBUL BECAUSE OF MY JOB. NOW I’M COMING TO THE COUNTRY I WAS BORN TO PAY MY DEBT”

Emphasizing that he was born in Adana, grew up in these countries, but had to live in Istanbul due to his commercial activities, Bozkurt continued:

Moving days in the IYI Party: Election Day clarified

Moving days in the IYI Party: Election Day clarified

“I was in debt to these lands. I came to this fertile land where I was born and born, to pay my debt to the beautiful people of this city. With the permission of our president Fatih Erbakan and our headquarters, our provincial president Selahattin Baysal and with the approval of our organization, our candidacy comes into question, with the favor of our nation, the first thing I will do when I go to parliament is to ensure the realization of our projects that are ready for this ancient Om In order to shift public investment more to Adana and to get the service that citizens of Adana deserve, we will implement our projects in every field from education to health, from economy to tourism as soon as possible.
“NOW THERE’S ANOTHER WEALTH PARTY”

Again Welfare Party Adana Deputy Candidate Candidate Mustafa Bozkurt concluded his statement with the following words;

“This year we complete the first century of our country. This is also the second forty years of Milli Gorus. By the leave of Allah we are open. The light has appeared on the horizon. Now there is the Prosperity Party again. The cadres are ready to realize the ideals of a Greater Turkey again. I am part of this blessed struggle. “As a soldier, I will try to raise the voice of our nation. I expect support from all residents of Adana.”

Tendency votes will be held in the Welfare Party Again Adana organization on Thursday, after which the 15-member parliamentary candidate list will be shared with the public.