An important task for Osman Güngör at TES İş

Tarzan

BECOME VICE PRESIDENT

The 12th Ordinary General Assembly of TES-İŞ was held on November 3-4, 2022 at the headquarters of TES-İŞ. According to the congress election results, current president İrfan Kabaloğlu was re-elected as chairman of TES-İŞ by receiving about ninety percent of the valid votes.

FROM FAK PRESIDENT TO VICE PRESIDENT

251 saplings met earth in the name of 251 martyrs

251 saplings met earth in the name of 251 martyrs

Osman Güngör, who, in addition to his membership of the board of directors of the TES-İş Union affiliated to Türk-İş since 1995, has taken on many duties and served as TES-İş Adana Branch President for the past 5 years, is attended the 12th Ordinary General Assembly of the Union. He was included in the Board of Directors of Chairman İrfan Kabaloğlu and was elected Vice Chairman in charge of Education, with strong votes from the delegates.

TES WORK

I AM AWARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITY

Osman Güngör, Deputy Chairman of TES-İş Education, who gave an acceptance speech after the General Assembly, stated that TES-İş is a great community and said: “First of all, I would like to say that our Chairman, Mr. İrfan Kabaloğlu, the members of the Board of Directors and I would like to express my endless gratitude to all my delegates. I promise in your presence that I will do my best to be worthy of the trust placed in me. The beginning of everything is knowledge, without knowledge you have no say in working life. We will work disciplined with our board of directors, chapter presidents and members to protect our rights and acquire new ones. I would like to shout to my fellow citizens from Adana: Now you have another door in Ankara. I would like to say that I am always with you.”