A. Candidate for the CHP, Deputy Kuvayi Milliyeçi

Tarzan

Murat Öztanrıöver, Vice President of Turkish Kuvayi Milliye Mujahideen Association, running for Adana CHP Deputy Candidate, Chairman İrfan Söker, Adana Metal Craftsmen, Turners, Welders Chamber of Craftsmen Veysel Bulat, Adana Çukurova Crete Emigrants Association and representatives of some non-governmental organizations He visited the mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Zeydan Karalar.

Murat Öztanrıöver, who is running for the CHP’s 24th term, said during the visit: “I became a candidate for parliament again as a result of grassroots pressure to ‘run again’.” Öztanrıöver said he is a soldier of the CHP and said: “I will continue my efforts intensively to make our chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu president and bring the CHP to power.”

Öztanrıöver said, “I will represent our Adana in the best way if I become an MP in the new parliament, which I think will be the Kuvayi Milliye council.”

A. Candidate for the CHP, Deputy Kuvayi Milliyeçi

İrfan Söker, president of the Turkish National Association of Combatants, said: “We want Öztanrıöver, member of the National Armed Forces, to represent us in parliament by making every effort to make him a candidate and then a deputy .”

A. Candidacy statement by YRP member Yusuf Aktürk

A. Candidacy statement by YRP member Yusuf Aktürk

Adana Metal Craftsmen, Turners, Welders Chamber of Craftsmen Veysel Bulat said they want to see Öztanrıöver as a deputy in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Bulat said, “Murat Öztanrıöver is the son of our squire Hasan Öztanrıöver. He has been in Yuregir industrial bazaar for years and helps us with all kinds of problems of our industrial bazaar. Now we want Öztanrıöver to represent us in parliament,” said Bulat. he.

Adana Municipality Mayor Zeydan Karalar stated that he has known Murat Öztanrover for many years and that he has successfully worked under the roof of CHP and wished him success.